Saturday, February 2, 2013

Boxes

So since we're moving, today my dad woke me up a 9:00 AM <ON A SATURDAY!!!> and we packed   up stuff from our basement. Until 6:00 PM. 6:00. PM. I was non-stop <except for our short lunch break> putting things in boxes, lugging them up the stone steps outside our basement, strategically putting them in our minivan, and then strategically putting them in our new attic. For 9 hours. 9 HOURS! And this is not the kind of work I normally do- like, when I do 2 math problems and then mess around on my computer then do 2 more. No, this was legit work. No joke. And our new attic's ceiling is like 3 feet high. And I ended up taking boxes up 2 flights of stairs. And they were, like, heavy. Ugh, so that's my Saturday. Tomorrow we're doing my dad's workbench and the garage. I love weekends.

#stinsonrocks
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment